페이지

2013년 12월 12일 목요일

*[Review] Super aqua cream

Hi everyone!
This is Super Aqua max combination cream by natural republic.
I decided to buy this because it has no oils in the ingredients (or I thought so) and
 I needed a moisture cream that doesn't end up oiling my face.
 My face is oily combo and tends to need extra moisture during the winter.
 
This cream gives me a nice feeling of freshness.
It doesn't seem like my skin absorbs this cream fast.
  After a few minutes my face feel moisturized and fresh.
The next day my T-Line is oily though.
That's not a problem because I wash my face every morning anyway!
I used this as my day cream and it didn't make my skin oily.

I generally like this cream and
 I'm satisfied but I would prefer a cream more absorbing
 with lighter consistency like other water based creams I've tried.

My rating: ★★★★
This product is okay and I would repurchase.
 
 
 
 
*Reference
 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기