페이지

2013년 12월 13일 금요일

*[Review] IOPE air coushion


 
Hi everyone~! Do you know about air coushion?
I heard about air coushion but i didn't use it.
But in this month, i bougt IOPE air coushion.
Air coushion help to express moist, glossy skin
and protect from UV.
 
From now on, i review this item :)!
 
1. Coverage and Finish
The coverage is definitely medium.
 As I find the color a little light, it does cover and even out the color of my own skin,
but if I miss a spot, it's pretty clear (see around my eyes).
 Blemishes disappear, but under eye circles are still fairly prominent.
 
2. Lasting Power
Not a long lasting.
 

3. SPF Qualities
I can't say much about this, as I don't get much sun.
 
4. Packaging:
Large and bulky,
But I like a large mirror, the foundation puff.
 and it can be replaced with refills.
 But it gets dirty really easily because of the foundation.
Overall, I think the coverage is lacking.
 In addition, the price is expensive.

5. Price: 38000won
 
What do you think about IOPE air coushion?
 Thank you for reading my review^^
 
 

*Reference:
http://bntnews.hankyung.com/apps/news?popup=0&nid=03&c1=03&c2=03&c3=00&nkey=201307181817473&mode=sub_view
http://junniku.blogspot.kr/2013/10/review-iope-air-cushion-xp-cover-23.html

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기