페이지

2013년 12월 13일 금요일

* Lips gradation Effect

 

Hello everyone~! Welcome to the new subscribers ^^
Thank you for joining my blog.
 
(photo freom rinnieriot's blog)
 
I've decided to share my way of doing the lips gradation style today.
I've seen this style in Dramas and it really makes the lips look juicy and cute haha.
What you will need is basically Lip concealer or normal concealer,
lip tint or lipstick. (I prefer tint/stain because it stays on lips longer),
lip brush and transperent lipgloss/lipstick/lipbalm.
 
1. Conceal your lips, don't forget the outline.
I tapped the lip concealer on my lips and spread it with my finger then pat.
 
2. Using the tip of the lipstick/lip tint/tint on brush
apply some on the inner side of your lips.
 Opening your mouth would help
So it's the bottom side of your upper lip and top side of your bottom lip
but don't apply it all the way to the corners.
 
3. Using the lip brush blend the lip tint on the concealer
  making it look like it's fading out on your lips.
 
4. Apply the lip gloss/lip balm on your lips to create shine!
 
and you are done~! 
I hope you liked my tips.
Thank you for reading this posting. ^^
 
 
-----------------------
*Reference:

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기