페이지

2013년 12월 9일 월요일

*[Review] Bling Bling Eyes Stick


Hello! I hope everyone is having a Happy December.
But these days, it's so cold. :(
Today, The product introduced by me is "eye sticks".

Bling Bling Eye stick from Etude House comes in six different shades
 but I only have one of them! Once I saw them, I couldn't resist not to order them.
 
The theme is Space because the finish is very shiny and sparkly! Really fits the name and theme!

 
There are many pretty colors.
They are pretty much eyeshadow sticks but it's easy to be broken
 if you slide it along your eyelid with pressure. So be very careful when you apply them, it can really hurt your eye. Light movements will also do the job.
 
These sticks are easy to blend. Suitable for upper lid and on bottom lid application
 to achieve the sparkly puffy eyes look.
 

The only problem I have is my eyelids are oily so definitely need to use eyeshadow primer.
MY RATING is 4 out of 5 because the long lasting only works on maybe dry eyelids.
Thank you for reading this posting. :)


 
 
* Reference:
 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기